Application for Sliding Scale
If you wish to request a price on our sliding scale below $99 per week (assuming a 45-minute session) or $75 a week (for a 30-minute session), according to your ability to pay, we ask that you do the following:
- Review our standard rates and the market rates, above, so that we're starting on the same page.
- Review your budget, including income and expenses, and your assets. Try to distinguish between discretionary expenses (those about which you have a reasonable degree of choice in the short-term, on a level with getting coaching) and non-discretionary (those that are not reasonably voluntary, like rent, basic food, and medical).
- Let us know:
- That you've reviewed the market rates for coaching and ours.
- That you've reviewed your monthly budget.
- Your proposed monthly budget for coaching.
That's it. Send us an email with this information.
We'll assess your request and get back to you as soon as we can. We want you to get the support and direction you need, as independently of money concerns as we can manage.
"Man is a magnet, and every line and dot and detail of his experiences come by his own attraction."
Elizabeth Towne, 1906